Check Your Home for "Hot Spots" of EMF over 2 Milligauss Check Cellular Phone Radiation
10 to 20% of all homes are covered in "hot spots" of electromagnetic fields over 2 milligauss. With the CellSensor, one can walk the house and in 5 minutes find these hot spots that measure over 2 and avoid placing beds and furniture there.
Simple to use, the Cell Sensor meter shows the hot spots with needle, light and sound! The meter is normally quiet...showing 0 reading. When you walk by a hot spot, the needle goes up over 2, the light glows, the sound beeps!
- Detects and Measures EMF Fields generated by electric current in two scales, 0-5 and 0-50 milliGauss
- Measures Cellular Phone RF Radiation in two scales, 0-1 and 0-10 mW/cm2
- Includes Exterior Probe for ease of measurement of ELF fields (extremely low frequency magnetic fields).
- Also measures Electromagnetic Fields generated by Power Lines, Computer Monitors, TVs, Appliances, Home Wiring, and Other Unsuspected Sources.
- Sound and Visual Signals Combined with Analog Measurement
- Audio signal with volume control
- Light signal glows when you walk by a "hot spot"
- ISO 9001 controlled manufacturing
- Ease-to-Use - Comprehensive documentation easily guides you through the process
- Rugged ABS plastic construction, high quality components
- CE registered
- Requires one 9-volt alkaline battery
- Free Booklet on RF/ELF Issues (Includes Guides on How to Reduce Your Exposure)
- Backed by a no-questions-asked 30-day end user warranty