- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Clinically Proven
- Medicine from Nature
- Great Tasting Chewables
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time.
Reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms
UMCKA is made from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides, a South African plant used in traditional Zulu medicine to treat coughs and respiratory ailments.
Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA speeds recovery.
Top Seller in Europe
Doctor recommendation and high user satisfaction make P. sidoides a leading European medicine.
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections:
- Minor aches
- Sore throat
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural menthol flavor, natural spearmint flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Warnings Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stop use and ask a doctor if: These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.